Monday, May 4, 2009

To Tan Jia Yi Gladys
Hello Gladys,

i think that it is definitely wrong of you to be speaking behind my back but definitely that is what i do as well, HOWEVER i make sure that i confront the person of my interest because i want the person to know what i mean.

DO you know what i mean?
DO you think YOU can understand?

I'm a leader for a reason,
and i have no obligation to be Eco-trail 5.0's leader,
if people feel that YOU should be the leader,
go ahead..

If you feel i am unprofessional,
i want you to look at yourself,
LOOK.
DO YOU think you can be a leader?
For one that chooses your feelings AND YOUR WANTS,
OVER THE TEAM?!

How long did i take to explain why we may not be able to go camping?
Do you remember?
Are you thinking about the team?
Who are you talking to about problems of ME?
To Titima?
Enough? you think its enough?
Get more opinions please.

If you want the be the leader,
i invite you to be,
if i give you stuff to do,
you will say you are busy,
if i do myself,
you say i am selfish.

SO WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO BE?
you transformed my blog into one of hate..
i will tell you in RL soon,
but this is just the intro,
REMEMBER,
no team member has a real secured place.

I have experience,
i have so much more,
so do you,
and if you think selfish decisions are going to bring the team forward,
GO AHEAD and be my guest,
i'm not angry nor am i pissed,
just be my guest.

Regards,
Chad

++ purred Chadokia at 8:49 AM | 1 comments


1 Comments:

At <$BlogCommentDateTime$>, <$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...